7 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger:Google Chrome is most used and fastest web browser among internet users. One of the main features it offers is that has the ability to add a lot of extensions which makes it standout among other browsers. Chrome extensions are highly useful to upgrade internet browsing experience and productivity as well. Thousands of chrome extensions are available in Chrome web store that can make personal or professional life easier than ever. It especially has lots of functionalities to offer if you are a blogger and want to enhance your blogging experience.
Here we have listed down 7 must have chrome extensions for blogger that helps in optimize blogging experience to save time and become more productive while performing different online activities.
7 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Blogger
- Grammarly:- It doesn’t effect if you are a beginner or an experienced writer, you often tend to mistakes while writing content for your site or blog. That’s why, always its good to proofread a ready to publish piece of writing in order to provide high quality and legible content to your audience. If you don’t want to waste your time on proofreading then you should consider installing Grammarly extension to your chrome browser. Grammarly extension evaluates contents and suggests changes to make it clear and error free if possible.
- Evernote Web Clipper:- Did you find a post, article or image interesting and want to save it for later. Clip it at the spot by using evernote extension for Google chrome. It is the easiest and fastest way to save your favorite web pages and online content for easy retrieval. Moreover, also you can view all clipped pages and content on all devices as long as you find sync option in chrome.
- Adblocker Pro:- unwanted ads are annoying while you are visiting various online resources. Quickly get rid of ads with Adblock pro on google chrome. It is highly useful extension that enables you to block ads on site you want. At the end you will enjoy enhancing your browser experience to spend quality time updating blog with fresh sources.
- Open SEO Stats:- SEO is the backbone for a blog or business site, Open SEO is amazing chrome extensions that shows how your blog performs in search engine. It offers basic information about your site such as Alexa Rank, Backlinks, Compete Rank, indexed webpages of site, Geo IP Location, Cached pages, and so on. Also it can be used for spy your competitors for developing better SEO strategy to stand out the competition.
- Buffer:- No doubt, social media is an essential platform these days to engage more visitors and reach target audience. However it will take time to publish posts across different social media platforms. Thus to save time the use of social media scheduler become necessary not only to save time but to remain consistent when sharing content. Buffer extension of chrome helps you to achieve the goal of sharing content easily. It enables you to schedule posts for different social media profile.
- Nimbus Screenshot:- it is very simple and easy chrome extension as it allows to take screenshot of full screen or even you can capture different parts of same page. Also it enables you to highlight useful content and blur useless content.
- LastPass:- effective password management is one of the major requirements while managing several blogs & online accounts. Remembering all the credentials is very complicated task if you have a weak memory. You can save your passwords at a single place in chrome extension in a safe and secure manner using LastPass. Also it offers a auto-login feature that allows you to login your account quickly without entering passwords again and again.